Sunday, May 13, 2007

REMEMBERING THE MOST INCREDIBLE AND WONDERFUL MOTHER OF THEM ALL!


PRAISE AND HONOR TO THE GREATEST MOTHER OF THEM ALL



Today is Mother's Day. And while I remember my own dear sweet mother-- who was my very best friend in all the world, i wish to pay homage to the GREATEST mother of all time-- The Blessed Virgin-- the mother of Our Lord, Jesus Christ. She has been my personal champion since my childhood days . I can pray to my Blessed Mother and she will always ask her Divine Son to intercede in my behalf. Someday I wish to build a garden devoted to her rosary. Maybe someday. By the way, It was on this very day NINETY years ago that Mary appeared to three shepard children in Fatima. And on this day in 1981, Pope John Paul was shot and recovered miracleously from an assaination attempt. The pope himself credited Our Lady with saving him.And so this day , while I remember my own dear late sweet mother, I remember as well OUR BLESSED LADY who taught us all what motherhood means. She put everything on the line for her Divine Son. She suffered more than mother of all and continues to watch over us all down here on earth! She is and always will be my personal; champion, my Lady with the lamp leading the way to Our Blessed Lord, Jesus Christ. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee..."

No comments: