Monday, April 09, 2007

A PLEASANT EASTER DAY


Well, it was a very pleasant Easter for me as I was able to visit my sister Annette and see my great nephews Tyler and Justin and my great niece Kaitlin. My sister fixed a delicious prime rib dinner with mashed potatoes and a great salad. I gave her an early birthday present: a BBQ Crock Pot Pit-- I just love mine! It was very nice also to see family friends Vonnie and Ray and Michele Lyfortd I was able to attend church at my old parish Saint John Vianney in Hacienda Heights and met the new pastor Monsignor Tim. The mass was simply wonderful and made me very happy. Monsignor made a special point of inviting me back and said that I was welcome at any time. That was really nice to hear. It looks like my old Parrish is in very good hands. And that is very comforting indeed. This Parrish was very good to me in the difficult days of my life. Praise God for this wonderful day! Well back to work and another work week!

No comments: