Saturday, July 29, 2006


Well tonight is the opening of an old chestnut in theatre at the Snapples Theatre in NYC on Broadway. Of course everyone know that the original off- Broadway production of this amazingly wonderful show premiered at the Sullivan street playhouse in 1960. The show went on to become the longest running off-Broadway show ever unning from that opening night in 1960 to September 2001. The original cast included the late Jerry Orbach and one of thge composers, himself: Mr. Tom Jones who used the the stage name of Henry Bruce. I want to wish a grand wish and "break a leg" to the new cast that it may have a long life in a new medium called Broadway. Today also I met my one year old grand niece Christina Grace Dillon at her first birthday party today in very pleasant park center in Torrence, Ca. She is simply beautiful and loves music! My sister Lorie makes a beautiful grandmother. She tells me she's taken on the name "Nanny" Brenda and Robbie my nephew and his wife are very proud and they are expecting another baby about November 10th. Yes, it will again be a girl! Well that sounds encouraging right there! Short notation today. But until next time!

No comments: