Sunday, July 09, 2006



The new "Pirates Of The Carribean movie premiered last night at my local theatre and I want to tell you that it is just as good-- no, actually it's better than the original. I think Walt Disney would be proud that something he had a hand in creating almost forty years ago is still as popular as ever. Even the classic ride at Disneyland has been made over. I am waiting for a chance to do that. I won't spoil it for anyone that has not seen this, but you really need to go and see this movie right away! Great! In news that may shock some is another birthday celebration this day: It's Tom Hank's 50th birthday. He's come along way since "Splash" and "Bossom Buddies" He will of course always be "Forrest Gump" to me, but he really is a most incredible actor and amazing performer. Well another day in retail and yet another hot day. I finished my re-write on "The Ghost Who Saved Broadway" and very satisfied with it now. Today also on this date the Declaration of Independence was first read to the troops of General George Washington. We take freedom so much for granted-- but I wonder what it must have been like hearing those amazing words of prose read aloud for the first time. Sends goose bumps up your spine. Well on to work and another summer day. Take care. By the way, this blog entry represents my 30th consecutive day entry for this blog. I certainly hope that I can keep it up. It really provides so much room for expression. Until next time...

No comments: